Having six sigma certification in your achievements gives you a powerful boost to your career. Applying the methodologies taught in Six Sigma presents a strong promise to the organization or business you’re involved in. It helps you in solving core management issues and improve efficiency.
1. Professional Success: The most recognized thought process to have a certification is to advance in your profession. Having Six Sigma certification gives underwriting to businesses that you have an unequivocal range of abilities. Being certified shows that you have the ability to implement the concepts of lean six sigma, and stand out from the crowd.
2. Seen as a Leader: When you do Six Sigma certification, you will have a non-exhaustive grasp of estimating processes. Also, an ability to measure financial advantages for the same. Six Sigma training gives you an edge over others. And you will be seen as a leader in a team. With the learned strategies and the ability to implement six sigma tools helps to improve the productivity of the business model. Individuals who are Six Sigma Black Belt are additionally prepared to bring in a change. They help in process improvement, quality control which ultimately lead to financial benefits to the clients.
3. Growth in Career: Finance management and issue evaluation are alluring abilities for an organization. These key attributes are seen as growth metrics in a company. Certified six sigma experts get a quick growth in the hierarchy and ultimately get higher positions with no doubts in mind.
4. Real Problem Solver: A genuine lean six sigma certification helps to accomplish more for an organization. It assists you as an individual how to handle processes? Individuals who know and are trained in lean six sigma voice a qualified language. They better understand how crucial is the situation? And implement six sigma methodologies to fix a process and decrease waste. Which ultimately reduces costs.
5. Improve Business Processes: When you get the Six Sigma certification, you'll have the capacity to demonstrate that you have the right analytical skills to measure, break down, control, and improve. You will have the ability to do a survey of the current procedures. You will pick up reasonable information about their effect on quality execution. You'll develop the capacity to accomplish the dimension of nonstop quality improvement that the company needs. You will most likely watch forms near affirm there is no deviation from the mean. You will almost certainly take the right measures in a task.
6. Excellent Salary: Like any other professions, Six Sigma salaries are also dependent on many factors such as when one gotcertified as Green Belt or Black Belt and the number of projects, overall years of experience, educationalbackground, and previous experience has an impact. Hence it makes more complex to arrive at an average salaryrange.Assuming that someone performs the role as mentioned above meaning Black Belt is 100% dedicated toprojects, Industry experts say that a Green Belt would earn 1.0 – 1.5 lakh for each year of experience theycarry (if significant of that experience comes as Green Belt roles). Black Belt estimate an average salary of1.5 – 3.0 lakhs for each year of experience they carry especially in IT/ITES companies. A lot can changeeither way based on the impact created by their respective projects. When someone gets into consultingroles compensation is even more complicated with the addition of many other factors coming into play.
7. Be Relevant across Industries: What are the benefits of six sigma certification? Six Sigma method is not only applied in the manufacturing industry but also in other industries like aviation, IT, telecom, agriculture, and a lot more. Getting a Six Sigma certification can prompt better employment prospects. You will see signs of improvement in your compensation. Six Sigma tests are difficult to pass. This is one reason Six Sigma certified experts get so much admiration. Officials and employing chiefs at key organizations are very much aware of this reality.
8. Streamline Businesses: Six Sigma certified professionals will certainly differentiate themselves as a specialist inside the organization. You will initiate quality improvement all through the organization. You will fortify your authority characteristics. People certified in Six Sigma are educated in various strategies to streamline business forms. Certified six sigma experts will be specialists in decreasing expenses and expanding income. This lead to a superior main concern, regardless of the industry. As an expert, you have to adapt to the changing needs of your industry. You have to figure out how to update your insight into various circumstances, regardless of what industry you are part of.
9. Guarantee Compliance: With an accurate understanding of the principles of six sigma. Process errors are decreased to irrelevant numbers. This implies that numerous companies apply Six Sigma while assessing the process. As a certified Six Sigma expert, you will almost certainly help companies comply with worldwide principles, which ultimately leads to customer satisfaction.
10. Get Hands-On Experience: Six Sigma certification includes projects which give hands-on experience on how business venture works. It gives a simulation of genuine circumstances. As a certified Six Sigma expert, you will have an experience even before you enter the industry.
11. Better Understanding: There are numerous experts who have what it takes and carry out the responsibility as someone who is certified. Formal preparation and certification give an edge. It allows you to successfully apply the strategy. Individuals who are not familiar with lean or six sigma may not be able to identify and fix issues. They might not have the idea of what an issue looks like. At this point, the certified ones have a clear understanding of the processes and might as well upgrade the current processes.
12. Authoritative Growth: Applying lean six sigma is a perceived method for improving a company. An organization needs such individuals who are prepared and comprehend the techniques. Such organization with certified personnel, it is simpler to drive activities and new tasks that are intended to improve forms. A company can achieve its objectives by taking out waste and move ahead against their competitors.
13. Strengthen Organization: From a venture's viewpoint, accomplishing a Six Sigma certification empowers a person to understand the fundamentals. The individual accomplishes the capacity to distinguish and reduce repeatable errors. People with a Six Sigma certification would most likely grow a company to profitable ones. Because as an individual you will most likely recognize and lessen the mistakes. And these mistakes would have cost the company to lose a long term client.
14. Improve Company Culture: Lean Six Sigma is a built-up system. It has turned a culture in huge companies. Everybody in such company can adjust to change and adapt to push forward the organization. Having an improvement in culture is the thing that will truly support an organization. Culture spreads from the best. Pioneers need to receive a nonstop improvement culture to energize it all through the organization. By having experts who are certified, can infuse the right culture that can be very much embraced.
15. Eliminate Errors in Organization: From a company point of view, securing Six Sigma certification abilities empowers a person to exhibit continuous endeavours. And increase steady and predictable procedure results that are essential to a company general improvement. Most people with this certification are significant to the company capacity to distinguish and take out repeatable procedure mistakes. With a Six Sigma certification, you can recognize and reduce errors.
16. Adapt to Methods: Furthermore, a Six Sigma certification trains you to adapt to different methodologies easily like kaizen (a strategy for continually breaking down procedure stream and how it's connected). It is demonstrated systems to accomplish quicker than-anticipated upgrades to the procedure or item. In the IT industry, certified Six Sigma experts can help diminish invoicing mistakes, client complaints, objection goals time, IT spending, delays, and cost.
17. Project Management: As a six sigma certified you would be able to handle multiple projects. Because you will have the ability to prioritize the tasks accordingly. You will have the ability to make the projects simpler for the people to work on.
There is three level of certification, yellow, green belt and black belt certification. Choose the right certification at each stage of your career and get ahead of the crowd.
You may also like to read:
Leaner & Robust process before industry 4.0
Why Does Lean Six Sigma Projects Fail? & Possible Remedies.
The Evolution, Growth and Significance of Lean and Six Sigma
Time to Revamp Six Sigma