||Lean Management by XergY provides a detailed information on the Lean fundamentals & Lean Methodologies (tools).
||9 Value Added Hours
||To enable professionals with necessary knowledge & methodologies to identify and reduce/eliminate wastes in the process
|Who Should Attend?
- Professionals with 0-10 Years of experience
- Graduates/Post graduates from any descipline
- Any Professionals serious to accelerate their corporate career
- Anyone who wants to consider Lean Management as their career
||Graduates / Post graduates from any discipline
- Introduction to Lean
- What is Lean & Its Applications?
- Types of Waste
- Value Stream Mapping (Simulation to understand)
- Value Added & Non- Value added
- Takt Time & Process Efficiency
- How to identify Distinct Types of Waste
- Identify waste (Simulation to understand)
- Introduction to Kaizen
- Value Stream Design(Simulation to understand)
- Value Stream Planning
- Lean Tools / Methodologies
- How to implement Lean Tools / Methodologies (Industry specific case studies)?
An expert with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma & led minimum 50 Lean Projects
|Course Fee Includes
- One Day of Simulation Enabled coaching
- One Hard copy of Course Material with 5 case studies
- Examination & Certification Cost
- Five Sample Question papers with Answers
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Refreshment at the training venue